Gay Chatline Dating Safety Advice
"Dating is an adventure. You will find our gay chatline and dating advice apply to any kind of dating service or situation. Gay Phone Flirt is a safe and confidential system offering gay and bi/curious men an exciting opportunity to chat, flirt, enjoy erotic conversations and/or meet sexy men one-on-one. Our chatline is a great place to express your desires, interests and personality ... and connect with those men share your interests. However, your greatest safety tool is using common sense."
- Take your time getting to know the gay chat community Talk, chat, enjoy sexy conversations. There is no rush to meet anyone privately for a date. If someone behaves strangely, inconsistently or too aggressively, just stop talking with them. Move on. There are thousands of other hot men to meet. Keep in mind that everyone likes to portray themselves in the best way. However, the rare few who take this deception too far usually never have the best intentions. If someone just seems 'wrong', trust your instincts, move on. If you do not have a good feeling about someone, do not waste your time with them. Really, there are thousands of great gay guys to meet. You are very likely to make a good connection with many other men.
- Protect your privacy. The whole idea of this hot, erotic, gay chatline is so you can be anonymous until you are completely ready to meet someone. All conversations on the chatline take place through our confidential system. The system is monitored for abuse. But your identity is protected until you decide to reveal it. Never include your last name, email address, home address, phone number, place of work or any other identifying information in your personal greetings or messages. It is an excellent idea to stop communicating with any man who keeps pushing for personal information (or attempts in any way to trick you into giving it). Again, take your time and have fun. Plenty of great men to meet, anytime.
- You never are obligated to meet anyone for a date. Even if you decide to arrange a meeting, you always have the right to change your mind. If you decide to remain anonymous based on feelings you cannot explain, that is your business. Go with your instincts. As with any dating service, Gay Phone Flirt cannot decide for you when or if you should meet someone. That is totally your responsibility. As such, you have every right to decide when, or if, you should meet anyone.
- Doing some background checking will not hurt Because privacy and being anonymous is what Gay Phone Flirt is founded upon, we do not invade anyone's privacy by doing background reviews. There is no rule that you cannot do some background checking before meeting someone. If fact, we encourage members to do their own research prior to meeting. Sharing some personal information before getting together one-on-one is typical. With some personal information you can use the Internet search engines and most importantly, using common sense. Use your head as well as your heart. If you want to get real serious about to to do some background research, try Dating Safety Check or Instant Background Checks. For a little bit of money, you can get a lot of information on as many dating partners as you want. Also, some background checking on the place you plan to meet is also a good idea. NOTE: If you encounter someone underage using this service, be responsible and alert our customer service team.
- People should earn your trust. Trusting too quickly is generally a poor idea Taking the time to test the trustworthiness of anyone you plan on seeing personally. If you suspect someone you are chatting with is being overly deceptive, he probably is. If you connect with a guy and mutually decide to take your relationship to the next level, be smart and take the time to be sure this person is worth spending intimate time with.
- If you see any warning signs, slow down or stop. Pay attention to frequent displays of anger, intense frustration or attempts to pressure or be overly controlling. Acting in a passive-aggressive manner, making demeaning or disrespectful comments or any physically inappropriate behavior are all warning signs. You should be concerned if your date exhibits any of the following behaviors without providing an acceptable explanation. If someone provides inconsistent answers; keeps changing what their interests are; lies about living with someone or marital status; or lies about profession, this are also serious warning signs. If someone wants to keep some things private, fine. If someone keeps volunteering to lie about themselves, that is not someone you should consider meeting.
- Meet in a Safe Place. If you choose to meet, always tell a friend where you are going and when you will be back. Leave your date's name and telephone number with a friend. Never arrange for your date to pick you up at home. Provide your own transportation. Busy, public place make excellent meeting locations such as a coffee house, restaurant, art gallery or large gathering such as a concert. Refrain from drinking to excess. This will impair your ability to make good choices. If at some point you and your date decide to move to another location, take your own car. Consider making a phone call to inform someone that you are going somewhere else on your date (allow your date to see you make that call).
- When traveling to another city to meet someone, arrange for your own car and hotel room DO NOT disclose the name of your hotel and never allow your date to make the arrangements for you. Call your date from the hotel or meet at a public location you agree upon. If the location seems inappropriate or unsafe, change the location. Always make sure a friend or family member knows your plans and has your contact information. And if possible, carry a mobile phone at all times. Traveling to meet someone in another city is an exciting adventure. Keep it a fun, exciting adventure by being smart about safety.
- If you feel uncomfortable or that you are not safe, leave. Dating and meeting new men is all about having fun. If a situation, place or person makes you uncomfortable or unsure, leave. Never do anything that makes you feel unsure or unsafe. Excuse yourself to call a friend for advice; ask someone else for help; call a cab or just say you are done for the night and leave. Never worry or feel embarrassed about your choice to be safe. If it turns out you over reacted, so what? Apologize and move on. Your safety is always more important than anyone's opinion of you (especially the opinion of someone who put you in an uncomfortable situation). Again, dating and meeting new men is about adventure and having a good time, if that changes, the date is over, go home.
- Have as much fun and meet as many people as you want. Dating is all about having a good time on your own terms. We wish an excellent, erotic, but safe, experience.
Original Gay Phone Flirt Chatline Number
(USA And Canada)
Note: You MUST be +18 to participate. And, make sure your phone carrier is NOT charging you long distance fees when calling our free trial number. Most quality phone services do not. Some, sadly, do. We want this to be completely free for you to enjoy our sizzling chatline.
Sorry: No free trial on our original toll free number. However, our original toll free number for members does offer a number of special features and billing options.
More Dating & Chat
Copyright by Gay Phone Flirt. All rights reserved.
Terms And Conditions.